MCIG: Here is the mCig
Good news: My mCig just arrived
Bad news: I really have no idea what to do with it!
Here it how the package looks:
The instructions on the back have misspellings and are missing some letters on the far right side, but they seem easy to follow:
- Insert dry leaf or wax after removing mouthpiece
- To operate, hold the black button
It also gave instructions on how to charge with the USB charger.
Here is the fully assembled mCig:
I didn't measure it, but it's about 5 inches.
Here is just the mouthpiece, where the product is loaded:
The white mouthpiece pulls off easily and has a spring attached to it, with a piece of metal at the end. This pushes the material towards the heat source.
Recharging is really easy - the longer part screws into the charger, and there is an LED that indicates when it is done.
To test functionality, I loaded a dried herb, and it certainly vaporized the plant matter.
Recent free content from
Alan Brochstein →
- WeedStock Conference: Dinner Presentations (Public Version) — 7/26/14
- WeedStock Panel Discussion: "Dealing with the SEC and FINRA" — 7/24/14
- Getting Ready for the Second Wave — 7/10/14
- WeedStock Conference Interview — 6/18/14
- Basics By Brochstein - Volume 1 — 6/18/14