The FDA warned five companies that are illegally selling food and beverage products with CBD. New York issued 36 adult-use retail licenses and will delay the current 10 medical operators from opening adult-use stores. Canadian sales of cannabis were higher than expected in September but flat with August at C$389.9 million, up 12.2% from a year ago.
I distributed this written material to 420 Investor subscribers during the week:
Here are some of this week's highlights for Focus List names:
- AAWH opened its second medical cannabis dispensary in Pennsylvania. It also announced the departure of a director and the addition of two new ones.
- CURLF opened two new Florida medical cannabis dispensaries.
- GRWG opened its 60th store overall in Mount Holly, New Jersey.
- OGI launched a new value brand, HOLY MOUNTAIN.
- VFF unit Pure Sunfarms launched Nowadays, a collection of CBD products.
Please check the Focus List, (which has technical, fundamental and valuation ratings as well as a market-cap table). To help track market caps, we maintain tables for the Canadian LPs and the American cannabis operators and ancillary companies.
There were comments in over 90 discussions in the Forum. Don't miss out on this most informative part of 420 Investor! Not familiar with the the Forum? This video will help! This is a great way to track your favorite tickers, even those not on the Focus List, and to get your questions answered quickly.
The Global Cannabis Stock Index remained far above its all-time closing low of 11.26 from 9/30. It rose to 13.37 this Friday, ending unchanged during the week. This was a little worse than the 1.5% gain in ...