Illinois adult-use cannabis sales fell 5% sequentially in August, rising 6% from a year ago, to $129.4 million.
I distributed this written material to 420 Investor subscribers during the week:
Here are some of this week's highlights for Focus List names:
- AYRWF opened its relocated dispensary in Dania Beach, Florida.
- CEAD adjourned its annual meeting to 10/6/22 due to lack of a quorum.
- CRLBF opened an additional 3 Sunnyside medical cannabis dispensaries in Florida, leaving them with now 19 in the state.
- JUSHF Q2 Revenue of $72.8 million was a bit ahead of expectations, but the profitability lagged and the outlook was reduced.
- IIPR bought the Curaleaf cultivation facility in Massachusetts for $21.5 million and will lease it to the company.
- LOWLF boosted its convertible note financing by $2.2 million to $6.4 million.
- SMG reduced its free cash flow outlook for FY22 substantially and named an interim CFO.
- TLLTF opened its third Massachusetts medical cannabis dispensary in Cambridge.
- TLRY expanded its product offerings under the Good Supply brand.
- UGRO announced the resignation of its COO and President, James Dennedy.
- VRNOF opened three new stores in Florida, giving it 59 in the state.
I removed VLNS from the Focus List this week upon the announcement that SNDL will acquire the company for stock.
There were comments in over 130 discussions in the Forum. Don't miss out on this most informative part of 420 Investor! Not familiar with the the Forum? This video will help! This is a great way to track your favorite tickers, even those not on the Focus List, and to get your questions answered quickly.
Please check the Focus ...