Navigate the fast-moving cannabis sector with 420 Investor, a premium service that sends real-time alerts and explanations of the news below and much more.
- The House passed the MORE Act again
- Ohio’s medical cannabis market continues to grow
- 420 Investor model portfolios have returned 5.4% to 6.8% year-to-date, while the Global Cannabis Stock Index has lost 13.3%
The House passed the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) Act again. Ohio’s medical cannabis program continues to see accelerated growth, with weekly sales now at the $9 million level. Massachusetts cannabis adult-use cannabis sales increased on a per-day basis by 1.7% through March 27th vs February. Maryland passed legislation to include cannabis legalization on the ballot in November.
During the week, I shared these insights with subscribers at 420 Investor:
- Previews of Q4 Financial Reports for CEA Industries, Greenlane, Planet 13, Schwazze, TILT Holdings, Trulieve and urban-gro
- Changes to the Global Cannabis Stock Index for April 2022
- Cannabis Sub-Sector Review – 03/25/22
- Model Portfolio Composition 03/25/22
Here are some of this week’s highlights for 420 Investor Focus List names:
- AYRWF announced new launches of its proprietary branded products in multiple markets.
- CCHWF opened its 4th dispensary in West Virginia
- CEAD reported Q4 revenue of $3.1 million with an adjusted net loss of $229K.
- CGC appointed its interim CFO into the role full-time and replaced its COO.
- CWBHF became one of the first hemp extract manufacturers to qualify its products for sale in the UK.
- GNLN reported Q4 revenue at $56 million with an adjusted EBITDA loss of $6.6 million
- HBORF completed the conversion of its multiple voting shares to subordinated voting shares.
- PLNHF Q4 revenue fell short of expectations at $29.9 million, with adjusted EBITDA at $1.9 million.
- SHWZ Q4 revenue fell 17% to $26.5 million, with adjusted ...