Navigate the fast-moving cannabis sector with 420 Investor, a premium service that sends real-time alerts and explanations of the news below and much more.
- Canadian cannabis sales grew 29% in December, reaching a record $382 Million
- 420 Investor model portfolios have returned -10.0% to -3.6% year-to-date, while the Global Cannabis Stock Index has lost 11.2%
Canadian cannabis sales increased 28.5% from a year ago and 8.5% from November during December, reaching $382 million.
During the week, I shared these insights with subscribers at 420 Investor:
- Revisiting MSO Valuations
- Cannabis Sub-Sector Review – 02/11/22
- Model Portfolio Composition 02/11/22
Here are some of this week’s highlights for 420 Investor Focus List names:
- AAWH promoted its Chief Strategy Officer to President. The company filed a motion to dismiss MedMen’s counter-suit and amended its complaint with respect to the New York transaction.
- AYRWF closed its acquisition of Cultivauna, LLC, the owner of Levia branded cannabis infused seltzers and water-soluble tinctures.
- CCHWF opened its second West Virginia dispensary and rebranded its Brooklyn dispensary to Cannabist.
- CEAD raised $24 million selling units at $4.13 as it uplisted to the NASDAQ.
- CRON finally filed its Q3 financials, with revenue increasing 80% to $20.4 million.
- CURLF opened its 15th and 16th dispensaries in Pennsylvania.
- CWBHF announced that it is looking to enter the CBD beverage business in late 2022.
- GDNSF opened its Maryland dispensary.
- HBORF boosted its interest in its San Francisco dispensary from 50% to 80%.
- SHWZ closed its $6.7 million acquisition of a 37K sq. ft. cultivation facility in Denver.
- TCNNF acquired a 64K sq. ft. cultivation facility in Arizona for $13.75 million.
- TLLTF will be manufacturing and distributing Toast products in Massachusetts, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- TLRY launched medical cannabis products in Malta
The Global Cannabis Stock Index broke a ...